COMMERCIAL AND CORPORATE LAW
This practice area covers the following:
Companies and cooperative partnerships:
- – Formation.
- – Dissolution.
- – Liquidation.
- – Capital increases/reductions.
- – Calling and holding general meetings and drafting minutes.
- – Directors’ liabilities.
- – Shareholder disputes.
- – Mergers.
- – Acquisitions.
- – De-mergers.
- – Contribution of business divisions.
- – Due diligence for acquisitions.
Court and/or arbitration proceedings:
- – Management and processing of any manner of court and/or arbitration proceedings concerning corporate/commercial law.